My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenbrae, California, United States

I was born in 1916 at Bezawada, India. I worked in the Tinplate comany of India Ltd. Golmuri, Jamshedpur and retired in 1976. In 1987 I moved to America and became a citizen in 1993. We have one son and one daughter in India. Four daughters and one son are in Amereca. We live with our children and enjoy life with them and their children. I believe every life has something to contribute and Life Universal benefits from the experiences of individuals however small they be.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

9.23.06
As per plan Lucky and I were to leave for Hoston by Continental from Bush International Airport. After breakfast we all left for the airport and reached their around 11.00 am. the flight is at 12.30 pm. After checking Lucky and I went to Terminal 10 and Subha and Sucha left The flight took off on time and landed at Houston at 6.00 pm (local time. We tto k a shuttle to the parking lot where Lucky had left her car and drove to Hema's house in Paisley street. at 7.40. pm. It was nice to meet Hema. Amaresh and Rangan were away at work. After Dinner Luck left for her house

9.24.06.
Hema was to celebrate Amaresh Birth-day falling on September 25 but as Amaresh had to work for the whole day the birth-day celebrations was put off to next Sunday.Amresh came in the afternoon, had his lunch with us and left for work.
In the evein Hema and I went round the blecks walking a distance of .75 miles (40 mnts.).
Had dinner, saw T.V till 11.00 pm and went to bed.

9.26.06
There is nothing speacial to record. I went for a walk round the block in the evening. It was a 40 minutes walk and refreshing. Hema returned at 7 pm. She prepared Pulav and Alu dham which we all enjoyed.

9.27.06.
I woke up at 7.30 am by which time Hema had left for work after cooking the lunch for us. I prepared Tea for myself and sat down watching the T.V.
I had my bath and then breakfast and coffee. I learnt that Anandham the serial on SunTV
is shaown twice once at 7 pm and next at 12.00 am. i decided to watch the 7 pm show so i need not have to keep awake till 12 am
Diwakar had sent an e-mail about Amma's health and my letter to amm5.17.06. I sent an e-mail elaboratind amm's condition..

1 Comments:

Blogger ybr (alias ybrao a donkey) said...

Thank you very much for your visit to www.ramayanayb.blogspot.com written by me. I have written some temporary answer to your questions there. I shall write more since there is somebody interested to read.

I started reading your diary. Today only I started.

I am an Ekalavya disciple of Sankaracharya and Bhartruhari. Kindly visit my
www.sankaracharyayb.blogspot.com.
www.bhartruhariyb.blogspot.com. I translated his Vairagya Satakam all the 100 verses to the best of my ability.

I am 56. A retired Bank Officer. A player of Carnatic music "flute". I worship Tyagaraja and Patnam Subrahmanya Aiyer. This is in spite of my believing that Rama cheated Tyagaraja.

At present I am checking up facts about Vivekananda's part in US at the Parliament of Religions 1893. I feel that Vivekananda's role was blown up by Ramakrishna Math. www.vivekanandayb.blogspot.com

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home