My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenbrae, California, United States

I was born in 1916 at Bezawada, India. I worked in the Tinplate comany of India Ltd. Golmuri, Jamshedpur and retired in 1976. In 1987 I moved to America and became a citizen in 1993. We have one son and one daughter in India. Four daughters and one son are in Amereca. We live with our children and enjoy life with them and their children. I believe every life has something to contribute and Life Universal benefits from the experiences of individuals however small they be.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Legend to Family Photo 1934


Srrinivasa Balasankar’s family of origin

“Back Row Standing :
Srinivasan (cousin of Smt. Sithalakshmi, wife of Sri.S.Pasupathi). Left to Right: late R.Gopala Mama (brother of my mother Meenakshi Ammal), late S.Pasupathi (my elder brother), late R.Swaminatha Iyer (my chithappa of vellore). The baby he is holding is the late Rangan, his last son. The late Dr. S. Sreedhara Iyer (my eldest brother), the late V.S.Sathyanarayanan (my younger brother), V.Srinivasa Balasankar, and the late Kuppuswami (compounder at peranamallur hospital).

Middle Row, standing:
the late Sampurnam Ramaswami (my last chithi of Srirangam). Left to right: the late Sakunthala Ramanathan (my elder sister), the late Seethalakshmi Pasumathi (my manni, wife of Pasupathi), the late (Pranahitha) Lakshmudu Vaidyanathan (my elder sister, holding her son), the late Rukmani Swaminathan (my chithi of Vellore), the late Meenakshi Sreedhar (my periya Manni, holding Padma?), the late Pushpavalli Vaidhyanathan (my eldest sister), the late (Indravathi) Ramudu Natarajan (my elder sister holding Ganapathi).

Front Row seated:
the late A. Ramantha Iyer (my brother-in-law. Sakunthala's husband). Left to right: the late V.H.Vaidhyanatha Iyer (my brother-in-law, Lakshmudu's husband, holding Pattammal), the late Sambasiva Iyer ( Dhadi Thatha, holding the late Balasubramaniam, alias Kuppan). The late E.A.Vaidhyanatha Iyer (my eldest brother-in-law, Pushpavalli's husband). The late M.N.Nataraja Iyer (my brother-in-law, Ramudu's husband, holding Late Rajalakshmi).

Front Row, sitiing:
the late V.S.Rajalakshmi (my younger sister). Left to right, the late V.Parthasarathi (my nephew Pushpavalli's son), the late V.S. Rajeswari (my cousin, daughter of Rukmani Chithhi). The late V.S.Seetharaman (my cousin, son of Rukmani Chithhi), V.S.Ranaganayaki Ramamurthi (my niece, daughter of Pushpavalli), V.S.Panchanadeesan (my cousin, son of Rukmani Chithi)”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home